1. Downtown Kansas City has experienced more than $6.5 billion in commercial, residential, and hotel development in the last 10 years.
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- JE Dunn Construction Headquarters
2. KC "ignored" prohibition in the 1920s, leading to an abundance of jazz clubs, brothels, and gambling halls. KC even earned the moniker "Paris of the Plains" after one journalist wrote, "If you want to see some gin, forget Paris and head to Kansas City."
- If there's one thing we love more than baseball and BBQ, it's alcohol. No shame.
3. Located in the heart of the country, Kansas City is only a three-hour flight from either coast.
4. At 142.2 decibels, the crowd at Arrowhead Stadium the Guinness World…