Whether working for a buyer or seller, in order for an Agent to be of real benefit to his client, he must above all be a good listener. In my opinion, my duties to a client do not end with their signature on either a Buyer's agency or Listing agreement.....it begins there.
My extensive background in the corporate world of Information Technology prepared me to really listen and perform. It's all about my buyers or sellers needs. My clients will tell you that I go the extra mile for them.
Put me to work for you and feel assured that you have someone that is truly working with you and not just for you.
References are always available. Call me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you.
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Missouri Association of REALTORS
- American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association- Served 2 consecutive terms as President
- Born and raised in Kansas City, MO
- Served in US Air Force as Crash Crew Firefighter
- Director/Choreographer of The Olympians Professional Greek Folk Dance Troupe
- Lifetime member of Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church - Sunday school teacher for 20 years
3740 W. 106th Street, Leawood, Kansas, 66206
Our Leawood office is nestled within the beautiful Mission Farms development, just off I-435 and State Line Rd. Lead by broker Steve Moyer, it’s a close-knit office with experienced and dedicated REALTORS® who are as passionate about helping one another succeed as they are about helping their clients achieve their real estate goals. Reliable, dependable, fun and social are just a few of the words that help define the Leawood office and its culture.