Get To Know Alan WilliamsBack
Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
No matter your real estate goals, when you’re ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- Realtor since 1997
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Former Dean, Board of Governors Graduate, REALTOR Institute of Kansas
- Community Home Buyers Task Force Member 1998-2001
- Education Committee, 1997-1998
- Gold Level Sales Award-Johnson County Board of Realtors
- Former Realtor Trade Show Task Force Committee Member
- Over 17 years consumer sales experience and sales management
- Two time National Sales Manager contest winner
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Heartland MLS
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Past Member of Prudential's Chairman Circle 2004 (Recognizes top 1% of agents in the international network)
- Past Member of Prudential's President Circle 2000-2003 (Recognizes top 3% of agents in the international network)
- Past Member of Prudential's Leading Edge Society 1998-1999 (Recognizes top 6% of agents in the international network)
- Avid golfer
- Water and snow skiing
- Scuba diving