Get To Know Kathy StoneBack
Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
No matter your real estate goals, when you’re ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- Successfully selling since 1986
- Life member Multi Million Dollar Club
- Member President's Round Table
- Member of Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of Kansas and Missouri Association of Realtors
- Licensed in both Kansas and Missouri
Born and raised in Kansas City, I attended Border Star Elementary School, the Barstow School and Sunset Hill School (now Pembroke Hill School).
I attended college at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, graduating in 1976.
- Past President of Women's Division of the Jewish Federation of Kansas City (UJC)
- Past Campaign Chairman of Women's Division of the Jewish Federation of Kansas City (UJC)
- Active in P.T.A. organizations during my children's school years
- Previously served on boards at the National Council of Jewish Women and the Jewish Community Center
- Have also volunteered on fund raising dinners for Congregation B'Nai Jehudah, the Midwest Center for Holocaust Education and Village Shalom
- Member of the Board of Directors for The Heartland Chamber Music Academy
I love selling in my hometown. I grew up just off Ward Parkway, and now live in Fairway, KS in the Shawnee Mission area. Showing off Kansas City as well as helping buyers decide what part of the city best suits their needs is a pleasure, as well as helping sellers market and sell their homes.
In addition to volunteer work, I take great pleasure playing tennis and am actively involved in organizing games and playing on teams.
Family and friends are of utmost importance, and feeling strongly about this has translated into understanding how important relationships are for both my business life and my personal life.