Get To Know Sammy AdamsonBack
Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
No matter your real estate goals, when you're ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
- Ottawa High School Alumni, Ottawa, KS
- Bachelor's in Business Administration from the University of Kansas
- Kansas Real Estate License
- KCRAR: Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
- KAR: Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Heartland MLS: Kansas City metro-wide multiple listing service
- NAR: National Association of REALTORS®
I live in Olathe and have two pets, a cat and a dog. I am a huge fan of Kansas Jayhawks Basketball, once the season starts I hardly ever miss a game! I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends, spoiling my nieces and nephews, and spending lots of time outdoors.
- My Family
- My Pets
- KU Basketball
- Anything Outdoors
- Kansas City Royals
- DIY/Craft Home Projects