Get To Know Margy RonningBack
Having lived in KC most of her life, Margy understands this area, the schools, the dynamics of this sensational city and it's surrounding neighborhoods. Kansas City is unique in it's ability to have the warmth and friendliness of a smaller town, but with big city activities, amenities and events. The area has some of the best school systems in the nation with outstanding SAT and ACT scores.
Buying a home, or selling a current property is one of the largest investments many people make in a lifetime. It's important to choose an agent that understands both the financial and emotional aspects of your transaction. Margy has a keen ability to connect with people, as well as analyze the market, negotiate and advise her clients, so they can make sound buying or selling decisions. Margy's approach to working with her clients has allowed her business to grow even in a challenging market. In 2013, Margy earned the Gold Award for sales volume placing Margy in the top 5% of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate sales executives in the country.
Call her today. She would love to talk with you regarding all aspects of real estate, including: market sales and value of homes in your area, staging, buying and selling.
- Silver Award Winner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate (2012, 2014, 2015)
- Gold Award Winner, Top 5% of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sales Professionals in the Nation (2013)
- KC Magazine 2013 FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent (2008, 2011-2013)
- Top 10% of Prudential Kansas City Realty's 400+ Salespersons with more than $5M in sales (2011)
- Ninja Installation Graduate (2011)
- The Masters Group, Prudential Kansas City Realty (2010-2011)
- Honor Society Award Winner, Top 11% in the Prudential Real Estate network (2009)
- Certified in Staging, National Redesign Institute
- Kansas Real Estate Salesperson License
- Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License
- Shawnee Mission West High School
- Kansas State University - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Hallmark Cards, Inc., Artist/Designer/Manager
- Margy Ronning Studio, Owner
- HandSignal, Inc., VP of Marketing – Raised $1.4M in venture capital for wireless technology company through Springboard Enterprises (the premier platform where entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts meet to build great women-led businesses)
- National Association of REALTORS, Member
- Kansas Association of REALTORS, Member
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS, Member
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Member
- Town and Country Estates Homes Association, Board Member (2010-2012)
- Shawnee Mission East Band Booster, President (2014-2015), Fundraising Chair (2013-2014)
- The East Fund Board, 5-Year Review Chair (2013-2015), Public Relations–Communications Co-Chair (2011-2012), Public Relations Co-Chair for Shawnee Mission East Fund Auction (Fall 2010)
- Shawnee Mission Area Council Board, VP of Public Relations (2007-2009)
- Shawnee Mission School District - Briarwood Elementary School PTA Co-President (2005-2006), VP of Community Service (2003-2005)
- Acacia Fraternity Mother's Club President - (2015-2016)
Margy has been married for 38 years with two children and two entertaining Golden Retrievers.
Margy comes from a large family of seven children, while her husband came from a family of six children. Supportive parents encouraged hard work and good moral values, which carries over to her attention to the needs of her clients, family and friends. Margy feels her greatest assets are her family, and her friends. She loves being with others, meeting new people, and having the opportunity to connect people with relationships that will enhance their lives.
Margy has a passion for education, sports, animals (especially dogs) and involvement with school activities, fundraisers and church programs.
When not working, Margy enjoys the outdoors and spending time with her family while skiing, hiking, biking and canoeing. With two sons studying engineering at K-State, she enjoys being involved in their Fraternity and other school activities.
"Margy Ronning is a dream Realtor! Her energy, passion, and expertise are beyond measure. She sold my house before it was even listed, which is unheard of in this "slow" market! Her attention to detail, wise advice and follow through at every step of the way made the entire process of selling my house stress free and actually enjoyable! I would highly recommend Margy! She is a true gift!"