Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes
I take great pride in helping people buy and sell their homes. The real estate market changes constantly and I work hard to keep up with changes in residential resale and new homes, relocation, remote and distressed sales. Because my business is built on the satisfaction of new and repeat customers, you can be assured your transaction will be handled with the utmost competence and care!
Currently, I average $6 million in sales a year. I have helped customers buy and sell homes in 12 counties in the Kansas City area. You can be confident that I will understand your area of Kansas City, too. Whether you are looking for (or selling) your first home or your tenth, I look forward to doing business with you and making it an enjoyable experience!
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT KC? I CAN HELP YOU FIND THE ANSWER!
The selling of my home was an excellent experience. Donna helped me all the way through the process and was even helpful getting the house ready prior to listing. She was excellent to work with, very knowledgeable, very honest and open, would answer all of our questions and was very good at communication. I would recommend Donna to anyone.
Residential and Relocation Specialist
College Blvd Office
- Silver Award, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate (2012-2016)
- Performance Award, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate (2012)
- Newcomer of the Year, Prudential Kansas City Realty (2004)
- Leading Edge Society, Prudential Real Estate
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Fine Homes Specialist
- Five Star Real Estate Agent
Before becoming a real estate agent, I was a Medical Technologist ASCP with extensive experience in Laboratory Health Care and the Life Insurance industries.
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- Heartland Multiple Listing Services
- Missouri Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Board of Directors and Chairperson on the grounds committee for Hidden Woods subdivision
- PTA, Chairperson Back to School Social
- Woman's Council of Realtors
I was born and raised in the Kansas City area and have lived in five of the area cities in both Kansas and Missouri.
I admit to being an avid golfer! I have held board positions most years with KCSGA. I also volunteer for the Digital Ally Open, Web.com tour as a hole-captain in charge of marshalls.
In my spare time, I help out at the NAWS low-cost spay/neuter clinic. I also am a proud foster mom for "Beagles and More" rescue. Remember, people aren't the only ones affected by the housing industry problems, so if you are thinking of adding a new "four-legged" member to your family, check out your local rescues and shelters!