- College Blvd. Business Coach
- Broker/Owner since 1997
- President/CEO from 2001 through 2004
- Broker/Sales Manager since 1991
- Sales Associate since 1982
- Awarded "Newcomer of the Year" in 1983, "Broker of the Year" and "Sales Manager of Year" by the local board of Realtors
- Awarded the Kansas Association of Realtors "Realtor of the Year" in 2013 - statewide
- President of the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors in 2007 and President of the Johnson County Board of Realtors in 1998
- Director for Kansas Association of Realtors since 1996
- Involved in both local and state Governmental Affairs
- Chairperson of Governmental Affairs for both the local and state boards
- BA in Business Administration from Ottawa University
- Associate Degree in Business from JCCC Community College
- Attended Geneva College and Penn State University in Beaver County, PA - "Go Steelers"
- Monaca, PA high school graduate
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Married with 2 children and 4 grandchildren
My husband and I were transferred across the country from Kansas City to Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, Cincinnati, Chicago and back to Kansas City from 1972 through 1981. We purchased a home in every city never dreaming we would continue to be transferred. No wonder I got into real estate.
I love my family, reading books, am a movie aficionado and cooking (no clean-up however!). I also have a great love for words, learning and cooking terms - who would know. #1 place to go is Pittsburgh, PA, followed by Boston, San Francisco, Europe and anywhere a cruise will take me.
Reading, traveling, "words", learning and visiting home in Pittsburgh, PA.