- 2012 Ninja Graduate: Focus, Tools, Action, Results
- "Kansas City Magazine" 5 Star Award Best in Client Satisfaction: 2004 through 2014
- Executive Director of The Principle Foundation: a national not-for-profit benevolent organization
- Business Owner: Telecommunications Company
- Motivational Speaker: "It's Your Choice To Be Whole"
- Product Manager and New Business Strategist: Hallmark Cards
University of Kansas: BA in History of Art with emphasis in early Chinese art
University of California, Berkley
Mills College, Oakland, California
Pembroke Hill School, Kansas City, Missouri
National Association of REALTORS®
Kansas City Regional Associations of REALTORS®
Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
Kansas Real Estate Sales Person License
Missouri Real Estate Sales Person License
Women's Employment Network: Executive Board Member and Speaker
Co-Founder of Lanterns for Literacy: Not for profit to promote literacy for children
Central State Rocky Mountain Horse Association: Board Member
Bonnie's family is her pride and joy. She has been married 48 years to her husband, Mike. They have two sons, Kit, a doctor, and Ian, an attorney, plus three precious grandchildren: Luke, Jake and Kate.
Bonnie's contagious love of life spills over in her work and her principled values guide her decisions and activities. As a life long resident of Kansas City, Bonnie's pride of her home city shines though as she works with clients. She declares that Kansas City is a city of style. How true!
For recreation, Bonnie enjoys the freedom of trail rides on her horse, MO. She also enjoys needlepoint, cooking and photography.