Get To Know Myra and Mary KanatzarBack
Whether you're buying or selling a home, you can count on me to deliver a better real estate experience.
Searching through thousands of listings for a home that fits your lifestyle can be quite a task. With my help and by using our exclusive home search tools, you can narrow down your choices to homes you want to see in person. Once you find the home that's right for you, I'll help you navigate the buying process from contract to closing to keys in your hand.
Need to sell your home? You'll breathe a lot easier knowing you’ve got a professional REALTOR® at your side to provide expert advice. I'll work closely with you to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
No matter your real estate goals, when you’re ready to make a move, contact me for a better experience.
Kansas Real Estate Broker License
Missouri Real Estate Sales Associate License
- National Association of REALTORS
- Kansas Association of REALTORS
- Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS
- Past Member of the Chairman's Circle, The Prudential Real Estate Affiliates (recognizes the top 1% of agents in the international network of 35,000 agents)
- Certified Relocation Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer's Agent (ABR)
Ident-A-Child Program, Volunteer
Adopt-A-Highway Program, Participant
Native Kansan-Born in Topeka, Kansas
Kansas City Resident since 1944
Married to Gene Kanatzar since 1959
Four Adult Children, Six Grandchildren